5.11 Stryke EMS Pant
This variation is currently not available.
This item typically ships within 30 days.
Constructed with our mechanical stretch Flex-Tac® ripstop fabric, the 5.11 Stryke® EMS Pant will outperform any EMS pant out there. In the meantime, it will also raise the bar for functionality and comfort. A gusseted construction frees you up to move through the most challenging situations. But don't worry, the comfort waistband with stretch panels are not only flexible; it's set high in the back to help you maintain a professional appearance.
Unbeatable utility and storage are always within reach. Every pocket has a purpose, including the mission-specific, thigh-mounted cargo pockets with internal compartments, outer pockets with retention straps and welted rear pockets. There are even front thigh pockets and lower calf pockets for more storage options. And because every shift comes with no guarantees, we finished the Flex-Tac® fabric with Teflon® for stain and soil resistance. The double layered knees are compatible with 5.11's neoprene kneepads or our D30® Endo.K kneepads.
- 80% polyester/ 20% cotton Flex-Tac® mechanical stretch ripstop, 6.8-oz., Teflon™
- 5.11 Stryke® Flex-Tac® PDU® fabric with Teflon® finish
- Flex-Tac® mechanical stretch provides lasting durability that moves with you
- Teflon® finish resists water, dirt, and stains for longer wear
- Cargo pockets, welted back pockets & lower leg pockets
- Articulated knees
- Internal knee pad ready
- Comfort waistband with stretch panels & gripper elastic inside