Blauer B.Dry Reversible Bomber Jacket
This variation is currently not available.
This item typically ships within 10 days.
Our lightweight reversible duty jacket is a uniform duty standard. Comfortable and wind breaking lightweight nylon shell with a hi-vis lining which reverses in a snap for traffic duty. No need to look around for your safety vest with this jacket handy. Reflective trim on sleeves and torso offer superior conspicuity over a safety vest as well.
Made with waterproof, windproof, breathable proprietary Waterproof® fabric this Reversible Bomber Jacket will keep you comfortable in bad weather and safe from surrounding traffic. Certified to ANSI 107:2015 Type P Class 3 on the hi-vis side, this jacket uses easy care 100% polyester specially engineered to pop on cloudy and overcast days when visible light is low but UV rays are still able to penetrate.
Drop shoulder design and 2-piece sleeves make this feel more like a shirt than a jacket for all day wearing and driving comfort and freedom of movement. Well placed side zippers allow access to weapon and radio, and access to your duty belt.
- Durable Taslan nylon outer shell fabric with patented breathable printed backcoating
- Waterproof® waterproof, windproof, breathable fabric lining
- Certified to ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Type P Class III
- Authorized for purchase under the Homeland Security Grant Program & Fire Act Grant as PPE
- Reverses to hi-vis yellow polyester for better fade resistance
- Seams sealed with thermal tape
- Drop shoulder design for unrestricted movement
- Perimeter facing prevents “peek through"
- 2" SCOTCHLITETM band around chest and sleeves on hi-vis side
- 9 1/2" side zippers with snap-tab closures
- Flapped double-entry lower pockets with uniform buttons
- Pit zippers for access to shell
- 2-piece sleeves
- Delrin zipper front
- Front zipper extends to collar top edge
- Military style epaulets with uniform buttons
- Badge tab on both sides
- Microphone tabs on left and right side on hi-vis side only
- 26" long