Blauer Tacshell Jacket w/ Fleece Liner 4650
This variation is currently not available.
This item typically ships within 10 days.
INCLUDES BLAUER 4650 FLEECE LINER
- Waterproof, windproof, and breathable Waterproof® 3-layer Nylon rip-stop shell fabric with stretch
- Drop shoulder design and articulated elbows for unrestricted movement
- Multiple pocket configuration, including wearble electronics integration offer places for all your gear
- Customizable pull down panels deploy from front and rear yokes
- Hidden Napoleon pocket on left chest under storm flap for documents or gear
Outerwear for the 21st century law officer is here. Blauer surveyed professionals in several areas of law enforcement for their feedback. TacShell is the combined effort of Blauer design and your voice. Can you give us a better fit, a little longer but not too long so as to cover our gear? More nimble and quiet, waterproof enough to use as raingear but breathable enough to wear in spring and fall as a windbreaker? Don't forget the hood, and the openings for weapon and radio, and make sure you put them in the right place. Plenty of pockets, also in the right places, and by the way, can you make it look like our current duty jacket so we don't have to change them all out next year? That was for starters.
TacShell combines the features found in the best police outerwear and tactical jackets today. Our proprietary Waterproof waterproof, windproof breathable membrane keeps you warm, dry and comfortable, indoors or out. The stretch nylon outershell was developed to create a balance between long years of service life, quiet, and lightweight comfort. Even the ripstop pattern you see is engineered for a purpose, tenacity. The accent patch material, a smooth easy to clean dobby, gives the jacket more character interest.
TacShell pull-down panels are neatly hidden under front and rear yokes until you decide to deploy them for enhanced identification or visibility. A hidden Napoleon pocket on the left chest under the storm flap holds your documents or gear. The pull-down panels are easily customized with a variety of lettering and reflective options. There is a very portable waterproof hood that rolls neatly into the collar. Both sleeves have built in pockets for storage but also serve to access the shell for adding emblems and rank insignia. Multiple removable liner options from our System Outerwear line are available with TacShell.
- 3MTM ScotchliteTM deploys from cuffs and behind collar
- Double entry lower pockets with flaps
- Zippered side openings for weapon or equipment access
- Zippered opening on bicep area allows attachment of emblems and provides 2 additional pockets
- Badge tab and microphone tab
- Elasticized sleeve cuffs and waistband (rear)
- Wearable electronics integration system with security pocket under front storm flap zipper
- Removable waterproof hood stores in collar
- Heat transfer reflective graphics may be applied
- 27" back length
- Seams are factory sealed